Sunday, April 10, 2011

84.6 kg, feeling puffed!

I watched what I ate on Saturday with regards to portion and food recommendations. Interim measurements shows that I'm at high 85s. The lowest was 85.6 kg.

Given that Ma don't cook on the weekends, I'm very determined to cut out grains. Also decided to cut down on my fruits since the sugars made me jittery and crave for sweet stuff as well.

I'm also going to watch my nut intake since I've a tendency to eat them non stop regardless whether I'm full or not.

This week has been such a trial for me since I've not been feeling full recently. Somehow felt that I need more of something but what? I'll look into eating more greens this week and perhaps more of the beneficial fish too.

Turkey is coming this Monday - yay! At last a better alternative to chicken. I also do need to stop thinking that I need to finish food as quickly as possible especially since I need to follow the SWAMI portions. Turkey is only for 3 to 4 servings weekly.

I shall keep up the good work for the upcoming week! I still have 4.6 kg to go for the May 14th wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment