Tuesday, November 15, 2011

14 Nov Meals

Just tracking today's meals.

Breakfast:

Ma taught me how to cook this sweet potato dessert with some boiling water, sugar and ginger. And of course sweet potato. Yum!




Lunch was the usual Grand Salad with all it's yummies. After some thinking, I did added feta cheese, soy, almonds and some tang hoon. I'll work on cutting out soy for salad. It's hard to cut out ingredients when there's nothing more to add!

I did try this cranberry drink too. Not bad but I prefer the dried cranberries.




Dinner was chicken curry with potatoes and tau pok. Coconut milk was used too. I have this with thick bee hoon but I've abstained from bread.

While today have some avoids, I choose to take it easy and make sure I've enjoyed the food with no guilty conscience.

I'll working on being mindful of my choices and having a healthy relationship with food.

No comments:

Post a Comment