Saturday, January 22, 2011

91.5 kg - hooray hooray!

The skies have cleared, the sun is shining and I am the king of the world! 91.5 kg whoo hoo!

Maybe it's because I went back to exercising after my shoulder healed up. Maybe it's because I avoided the avoids for the past few days like a good girl. Though I ate some yesterday during my colleague's farewell party. Hmm.

Hubby is so amused that I'm jumping for joy. But wow I have never track my weight and know that I have shed 8 kg! Hooray hooray!

Well I'm going off for my gym workout now. Then it's cooking fish and beef for lunch and an afternoon class of cooking! After that, hubby and I will be hunting for my red sneakers, hehe. Wonder whether I can sneak them in to work on Monday.

The day never started off better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment