Thursday, January 13, 2011

"As You Like" Curry

I came up with this curry and love it for it's flexibility. Basically it goes well with anything. Want an egg? Toss it in. Need some greens? Have some broccoli!

In this version, I've added a lot of beneficial food for the O Blood Type - pumpkin, beef, adzuki beans. Even curry is a beneficial.

And because I got some beancurd and tomatoes at hand, I've tossed them in as well. The end result? A yummy delish thick curry full of savory surprises. And it's not something I've slaved over the stove but just bunk them all in the crockpot.

I let it stew overnight and wake up to mouthwatering aromatic Er, stew!




The first version of this curry cost me blood. I accidentally skinned my thumb while trying to peel the pumpkin. Ouch for tough thick skin. I've learnt to pick an easier slice to peel next time.

This batch makes 2 nice lunches and one breakfast for me. For some reason I'm not tired of the taste. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment