Sunday, January 23, 2011

Food and Scarcity

*** This was in my drafts folder since Feb... gosh time has flew! ***

Today has been a great day. Woke up early and cook my beef stew before running over to J & G's house to help them pack. And squeezed in a morning workout as well. I tried walking at 6 km/h and realized that if I want to do the JP Morgan run walk, I will be walking at this speed for 1 hour since I could cover 2 km within 20 minutes.

It was a fun and yet tiring day. I could feel myself nodding off in the afternoon since I woke up 5.30 am today!

I haven't been very compliant today either. And that's on top of attending yesterday's cooking class where we ate yummy stuff including scrambled eggs with lavender (there was heavy cream inside), chicken, mushroom and sun dried tomato tarts (so so yummy!) and semolina cake *drools*.

It's ok. This is for the long haul and while I may have put on a kg, I am sure it will come off later on eventually.


No comments:

Post a Comment